GOLF OF GUINEA ENGINEERING limited liability company created in 2012, specialized
in Civil Engineering and Metal Construction with diversified activities in particular in boilermaking, metal framework and plant installation; is looking for the needs of its services in the city of Douala for candidates for the position of WELDER .
Attached to the Technical department, you will be in charge of:
- Preparing your work environment;
- Prepare, degrease and strip the parts to be welded;
- Set the welding parameters;
- Identify the materials and various appropriate welds according to the instructions, technical documents, and plans;
- Assemble the metal parts by various welding processes while respecting the safety instructions;
- Check and control the conformity of the welding carried out
- Perform first-level preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment;
- Respect the welding technique indicated in the technical documents.
- Hold a diploma in welding or a BAC BTMF / CM minimum;
- Have two years of experience as a welder;
- Have an up-to-date welding certification;
- Master the reading of plans and / or technical diagrams;
- Master welding techniques to identify metals;
- Master computer-aided design and drawing software;
- Be autonomous and rigorous in order to meet the quality requirements of our customers.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested Candidates should send their application files ( cover letter and CV ) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org