About the job
The website administrator is responsible for a variety of tasks and responsibilities in managing the design, deployment, development and maintenance activities of websites. Perform testing and quality assurance of web sites and applications to support the success of the organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking to hire a seasoned expert in web administration, this person will be responsible for the maintenance of our client’s website.
- He/she will find, create and install tools to create web content and check consistency.
- Assume editorial responsibility for the content, quality and style of the site and provide first level support to users.
- Ensure that web servers, hardware and software are functioning properly.
- Design the website, generate and revise the web pages.
- Update new web pages timely
- Ensures links are operational and web page errors are quickly resolved.
- Respond to chats and comments on the website
- Generate, review and monitor site traffic
- Oversee the construction, maintenance, content management and placement of the website.
Job qualifications and requirements
- A minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on web development experience is required.
- Hands-on experience in graphic work and building landing pages.
- Good working knowledge of CMS application Drupal, Word Press, Joomla, Express Engine.
- In-depth knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work in a team.
To apply for this job please visit www.excellencedigitale.com.