AMSCO is looking for as part of the development of its activities 01 Web Application Developer (DAW)
Base and Location of the position: This position is based at the General Management in Yaoundé.
Main mission :
The purpose of the proposed mission will be to contribute to the development and evolution of these applications in accordance with Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban).
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
Analyze needs and model applications:
1. Participation in the definition of functional needs in collaboration with all operational departments,
2. Analysis of functional needs with modelling,
3. Design of IT solutions with modelling,
4. Drafting of files detailed specifications (analysis, modeling, design).
Develop applications and maintain them:
1. Development of applications,
2. Design and execution of test scenarios,
3. Containerization and automatic deployment of applications developed appreciated,
4. Implementation and maintenance of large volume data processing systems appreciated,
5. Management of requests for evolutionary and corrective maintenance,
6. Integration of mobile applications developed with the company’s existing web applications,
7. Parameterization and integration of market mobile applications with the company’s existing applications,
8 Ensure compliance with the Scrum method within the development team
1. User training,
2. Assistance to operational teams: remote analysis and resolution of after-sales service cases related to the deployed software,
3. Drafting of the technical documentation necessary for the sustainability of the maintenance of the deployed applications while respecting the standards in place.
- Training level BAC+5 (or equivalent) in computer science, specialized in the development of software and mobile applications,
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar position,
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Mastery of Java environments, Spring boot, VueJS, Tomcat, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, JUnit
- Mastery of the Spring Batch framework
- Proficiency in collaborative tools for developer teams (Git/GitLab, Jira) and CI/CD with GitLab
- Knowledge of the Flutter framework appreciated
- Appreciated knowledge in the field of Big data
- Good command of English (read, written, spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong ability to work in a team
- Strong autonomy and ability to work in project mode
- Strong motivation to work in a start-up with social impact, and strong interest in issues related to the environment and access to energy.
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply via the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline: January 27, 2023