e are looking for a Treasury M/F based: Cameroon
Job Description :
- Honor the company’s financial commitments, ensure the financing of needs, manage liquidity (receipts, payments, disbursements of the company)
- Apply the investment policy adopted by General Management
- Set up and ensure the application of treasury procedures
- Develop the budget and cash forecasts and define financing needs
- Optimize costs and financial products
- Ensure the proper application of the new CEMAC regulations in relation to Transit and Security.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bac+3/4 in Finance, Accounting, Management Control or equivalent diploma
- Desired experience: 3 to 5 years at least in a similar position
- Mastery of OHADA accounting law and local tax legislation
- Good knowledge of the functioning of banking operations and payment regulations (local and foreign)
- Mastery of the analysis of financial flows, investment risks and company solvency
- Mastery of PACI procedures would be an asset
- Perfect mastery of micro-computing and in particular of database tools and spreadsheets, understanding of accounting data and their use and knowledge of cash management software (Sage, KYRIBA).
Required qualities :
Good negotiator, proactive, results-oriented, rigorous, precise, organized, ability to work alone and in a team, honest, discreet, great resistance to stress and pressure, strong analytical capacity.