- Responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehoused goods.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Manages receipt, inspecting, and stocking products.
- Support the inventory control.
- Insuring proper storage of product to protect from potential contamination and damage.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Coach and lead the Warehouse team to increase productivity and provide high-quality customer service.
- Ensure completion and proper execution of work procedures.
- Ensure that all warehouse equipment is maintained and functional.
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Ensure that all safety policies are followed, and any violations reported to management.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed.
- Diploma in transport & logistics, supply chain management or business administration or any other relevant field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a warehouse supervisory role.
Skills and Competencies
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with all levels of staff
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities.
Private Health Insurance
Paid Time off
Learning & Development
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.