Alios Finance is a Pan-African financing group with internationally renowned investors. Alios Finance targets SMEs, large companies in our host countries, multinationals and individuals with products such as Leasing, Consumer Credit, Investment Credit and Automobile Credit.
Present in Africa since 1956, we operate in several countries on the continent including Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Tunisia, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Mali, Senegal, Zambia, Tanzania and Kenya.
In all these countries, Alios Finance has successfully developed financing solutions and contributed to social and economic development.
As part of its activity, ALIOS FINANCE CAMEROUN is looking for a TREASURY AND BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER.
Main missions :
Reporting to the Treasury and Money Market Manager, your main missions are as follows:
- Maintaining the head office cash-receipt.
- Accounting treatment of agency funds.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Business processing of collections made by customers in the bank in the system as well as unpaid checks.
- Analysis of financial charges.
- Follow-up of guarantees and BEAC current account.
Required profile :
Rigorous, organized and methodical, effective even in situations under pressure, you are used to working in a multicultural and evolving environment and know how to be proactive and adaptable, this position is for you.
Professional experience required:
- BAC +2 minimum • BTS Accounting and management
- Experience Required: 2 to 3 years in a cash accountant position within a multicultural financial institution.
- Having worked in a banking environment will be an added advantage. Position level: Non Executive.
How to Apply:
Please send us your CV and cover letter by email to the following addresses (online): firstname.lastname@example.org ; Specify in subject: Recruitment Treasury Operations Officer