As part of its internal organization, CAMDA is recruiting 01 TRANSIT AGENT externally . The position is based in DOUALA.
Nature of the Mission:
Under the authority of the TRANSIT MANAGER, the incumbent will mainly take care of the missions below:
- Assist the Transit Manager in all of his missions;
- Prepare and set up maritime and air import transit files;
- Participate in the monitoring of transit and customs operations;
- Ensure the execution of tasks in accordance with their distribution in the Transit department;
- Respect the procedures and deadlines defined;
- Assist the Transit Manager in updating and monitoring the database.
Required profile :
- Training: BACC+2/3 and professional training in Transit-Customs.
- Previous experience: 2/3 years in a similar position
- Knowledge of the national Customs tariff
- Knowledge of Customs legislation (Import)
- Knowledge of International Trade Incoterms
- Knowledge of the CAMCIS system
- Knowledge of Office tools
- Good analytical ability
- Rigor and precision
- Sense of priorities
- Results oriented
Languages : French/English
To apply, send your CV (02 pages max) and Letter of Motivation to the address: email@example.com
Start of the mission: June 13, 2022