The Higher Institute of Business Sciences (ISSE) is looking for an Administrative Assistant
Location: Yaoundé, opposite Hôtel la FALAISE, Montée Capitole.
Type of contract: CDI
The Higher Institute of Business Sciences (ISSE) is a private university with an international vocation, based in Cameroon in Yaoundé under the supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education. It offers professional courses of the LMD type (Bachelor’s degree – Master’s degree – Doctorate), in the fields of management sciences, commercial sciences and entrepreneurship, medical engineering and computer science.
As an administrative assistant, you will support the General Management in its operations supervision functions and various administrative tasks. You will also have to establish and maintain personalized and quality business relationships with partners and any other actor interested in ISSE.
Main duties :
- Management of the CEO’s agenda;
- Administrative Support ;
- Drafting of activity reports; Administration of surveys;
- Mail management and tracking;
- Registration of students in the database of each class;
- Preparation of class documents.
- Administratively assist the general management;
- Prepare meetings;
- Write activity reports;
- Take charge of the files of partners and subcontractors;
- Produce and analyze various reports, compile and prepare data;
- Provide customer service;
- Manage computer data (Dropbox Archiving)
- Make calls, research on different projects and topics to find the best suppliers, the best prices and the best places;
- Ensure the reprography of documents for teaching;
- Participate in the secretariat of the exams;
- Coordinate the preparation, production and presentation of administrative documents;
- Prepare the agenda and make the necessary arrangements for the holding of meetings and follow up.
- Confidentiality of the files handled;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Adaptability ;
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Have at least a Bac+2;
- Have at least two years’ experience as an assistant;
- To be bilingual;
- Demonstrate a perfect mastery of the Office Pack;
- Master the use of the Internet and modern collaborative tools.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, send your CV followed by a cover letter addressed to the Managing Director to the following address email@example.com and in copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: January 10, 2022.