You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Human Resources and Services Director.
- Responsible for overseeing many of a business’s daily activities, directing and coordinating actions across the HR, IT and Services departments.
- Implement Human Resources strategies aimed at diversifying and professionalizing CAF and elevate the organization to the highest international standards.
- Oversee various departments and can locate areas for improvement.
- Manage resources, along with developing, maintaining, and improving operational plans.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the General Secretary as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide direction to HR, IT and Services departments to keep the projects or operations on track.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of the procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Oversee the execution of contractual charges of outsourced service providers.
- Develop and maintain the organization’s internal policies, rules, and procedures manuals.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with applicable health, building, and safety rules.
- Collaborate with other CAF departments to prepare and implement an annual administrative budget.
- Collaborate with management and staff to identify and deliver the required HR and administrative support.
- Master’s degree in business administration, management, or related fields.
- 15+ years’ experience in different HR and administrative functions at various levels, of which minimum 5 years as director in an international organization/corporation.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is a must.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- In-depth knowledge of developing Human Resources & Services functions.
- Strong level of proactivity with a strong sense of accountability and integrity.
3 Abdel Khalek Tharwat Street, El Hay El Motamayez, PO AFRICAN FOOTBALL CONFEDERATIONBox 23 6th October City, Egypt – Tel.: +202 38247272 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization, please submit your application in English or French to email@example.com (cover letter, CV, diplomas, and references).
Application deadline: 06/20/2022
Check: All Recent Jobs in Cameroon
View ALL Scholarships in UK 2022
Opportunities for African Students 2022
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group