The Atlantic bank is recruiting a User Support Administrator.
location: Garoua, North (Nord), Cameroon
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
- Ensure that each device is connected to the Bank’s internal network; automate the management of the computer park and maintain the computer hardware and software used on a daily basis
- Monitor the maintenance of payment terminals
- Manage the Bank’s IT equipment
- Provide technical support to users
- Manage SYSTAC technical administration
- Ensure regular reporting
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Minimum BAC + 3 in Computer Science (maintenance, systems, networks or development)
- Minimum three (03) years of experience as an IT specialist, preferably in a bank or an IT services company
- ITIL and/or CCNA certifications are assets
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 3 and 5 years
» Minimum Academic Level: License
” Curriculum vitae
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com no later than Friday June 10, 2022.
NB: 3 weeks after this date, if you have not been contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.