The Atlantic Bank is recruiting a Senior Permanent Controller / Douala
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
- Participate in the effective implementation and monitoring of the second level permanent control system in order to ensure the control of risks related to the activities of the ECOFI division (Commitments, Accounting & Finance)
- Support the implementation of an effective second-level permanent control system on the related processes
- Supervise through the division’s permanent controllers, the implementation of controls in accordance with the validated annual control schedule
- Ensure the effectiveness of the first-level permanent control system by verifying the effectiveness of managerial supervision controls at the level of the operational entities
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Minimum Bac +4 in Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, Audit and Control, Management Control, or any other similar discipline
- Minimum experience of 4 years in a similar position, preferably within a bank or an audit firm
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 3 and 5 years
» Minimum Academic Level: Master
” Curriculum vitae
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com no later than Monday June 13, 2022.
NB: 3 weeks after this date, if you have not been contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.