SIS NETWORKING Sarl is RECRUITING!
SIS NETWORKING Sarl is recruiting for the needs of its services, network and telecom technicians M/F
TYPE OF CONTRACT : CDD
PLACE OF WORK : Douala
ENTRY INTO FUNCTION : Immediate
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Network and Telecom Technician will be responsible for installing, testing, commissioning and maintaining telecommunications equipment. He will have to collaborate with all the staff to carry out his missions.
- Install and commission computer network and telecommunications systems by following the procedures established in the specifications (connection of all computer and telephone devices with the external network, installation of software, etc.);
- Assist and advise users when putting the systems into operation;
- Perform preventive maintenance, update equipment; contribute to the evolution of the network as needed;
- Intervene in the event of a breakdown, diagnose and resolve malfunctions;
- Order hardware, cables or devices as part of a system repair or renewal;
- Provide technical support during a commercial approach;
- Ensure the quality of the material before it is delivered to the customer;
- Ensure the application and compliance with QHSE standards during the execution of on-site tasks;
- Respect the deadlines set for the work;
- Reduce costs, speed up delivery and increase revenue;
- Any other task entrusted by the hierarchy falling within its area of competence and in connection with the activities of the company.
- BAC + 2 in Networks and Telecom;
- Minimum two (02) years of experience in a similar position;
- Have a work at height certification that meets Nokia standards;
- Master FH connections;
- Have knowledge in the field of VSAT;
- Master the realization of a SURVEY;
- First aid training would be an asset;
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Easy interpersonal skills and service;
- Punctuality and rigor in the performance of his duties;
- Strong sense of analysis;
- Sense of anticipation;
DEPOSIT APPLICATION :
Applications sent exclusively electronically, via the address firstname.lastname@example.org by writing in subject TRT/SIS/2022 before 06/30/2022 , strict deadlines.
NB: applications must include the following documents: cover letter, updated CV with references, CNI, and work at height certificates. (In non-editable format).