Renfort & Action + is a consulting firm bringing together a network of consultants and experts specializing in the field of project management. Renfort & Action provides and implements effective solutions to projects with high technical and organizational complexity. Renfort & Action + intervenes in the fields both nationally and internationally (Technical Assistance, Design and Monitoring-Evaluation of Projects, Various Technical Studies , Capacity Building, Organizational Audits, Buildings and Public Works, Water and Sanitation, Conflict Management, Tourism).
R&A+ is looking for one of its clients: Four (04) Technical Controllers in Rural Engineering ,
- Each controller has a general experience greater than or equal to 05 years in the areas considered
- Suitability for the project: i
- The controllers must have at least five (05) years of experience in their respective fields in terms of monitoring-control of works (Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering and geotechnical and electrotechnical) in projects financed by donors.
- Relevant experience in the region:
- Have been controller of rural infrastructure and development works in at least 02 similar projects in the PIDACC intervention area.
- The Expert must have carried out two (02) missions of feasibility studies, APS and APD, ESIA and DAO of similar hydro-agricultural and pastoral infrastructures (dams, dykes, artificial ponds, and other water reservoirs, thresholds , and other developments on hydro-agricultural structures or lowlands, etc.)
- Desired diplomas BTS or BT
HOW TO APPLY?
Kindly send us your CV and diplomas at. email@example.com