Enko Education is recruiting teachers to drive our schools’ growth across the continent in Ivory Coast, Senegal, Cameroon, Burkina Faso and Mali.
Apply here: https://enko.smapply.org/
Apply and engage in a unique, inspiring and demanding recruitment process in 5 steps. The process will require time and commitment as you move through the selection steps.
- You are passionate about Education in and for Africa?
- As a graduate teacher in a specific subject, you are dedicated to unlocking young African learners’ potential?
- You are passionate about evolving pedagogy, and you are dying to demonstrate to the world how impactful a teacher can be on student’s development, and you believe in student’s autonomy as a lever of their success in life?
- You are known for your open-mindedness and curiosity? Each time you are in a situation that requires you to adapt or reinvent yourself, you feel so excited; you are constantly seeking opportunities to grow your knowledge?
With or without a previous international education experience, come and join us!
- The following documents will be required as part of the recruitment process – we invite you to start gathering them: ID and Police clearance.
- Some steps of the process will require a good internet connection and a quiet environment.
- All fees that could be engaged as part of the process (to buy data for example) can not be reinvoiced to Enko Education.
About Enko Education
Enko Education is a fast-growing network of African international schools, increasing access to the world’s best universities for learners across Africa.
Enko Education has developed innovative programmes leading to globally recognised and sought after qualifications that we offer at a fraction of the cost charged by other international schools in Africa. Furthermore, Enko learners are supported in their higher education applications through our university guidance programme, selecting the right universities and securing admission and financing for their studies. We offer an outstanding learning experience striving to educate our learners with Africa at heart and the world in mind.
Enko Education model is showing impressive results, with learners joining top universities like Yale University (USA), Sciences Po (Fr), the University of Toronto (Canada), African Leadership University (Rwanda) and many more.