Under the supervision of the ERP IT Service Manager, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that all environments – Production (PRD), Quality Assurance (QA) and Development (DEV) – are maintained to ensure a high level of operational excellence in accordance with best practice. He/she will be responsible for the administration (configuration, transport management, monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting) of all environments and instances to ensure their optimal performance and availability.
Key Activities and Tasks
- Manage operating systems;
- Upgrade, install and configure applications and hardware;
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support;
- Create and manage system permissions and user accounts;
- Cloud computing (using the memory and computing capacity of computers and servers distributed around the world and linked by a network)
- Minimum of 3 years of higher education in the field of computer science;
- Minimum 1-year experience in system administration;
- Linux/Windows/Cloud/System Administration certification would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems;
- Good knowledge of system and network administration;
- Good knowledge of Cloud systems and solutions;
- Good knowledge of data security management;
- Good knowledge of backups and restorations;
- Good knowledge of MERISE and UML tools;
- Good governance of the information system.
- Ability to analyse and summarise;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Effective communication skills;
- Team spirit and leadership;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good physical condition
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobsite.eneoapps.com.