Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist (Cat 9)
What will you do?
- Manage relationships with suppliers of goods and services,
- Examine data on stock levels, consumption and forecasts to identify risks of shortages or surpluses,
- Analyze supply chain processes and recommend improvements to bring more efficiency and/or reduce costs,
- Follow requests and purchase orders for goods and services from the Purchasing department,
- Produce reports on supply chain activities such as cost and coverage analysis.
Under the supervision of the Procurement Manager, the Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for:
How to Apply:
- Monitor the flow of goods and services from origins until they are made available to customers;
- Ensure that products and consumables are delivered on time, in good condition and at an optimal cost.
What will be your contribution?
- Education: BAC+4/5 in a business school, SCM, Logistics, economy, engineering…
- Experience and Qualifications: at least 3 years in Supply Chain/Logistics.
Specific requirements :
- Knowledge of supply chain, Incoterms, liner/shipping terms, payment terms, KYC compliance;
- Good knowledge of pre/post-delivery processes;
Knowledge of Quantitative/statistical techniques;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Good use of IT tools: ERP, Oracle, Excel.
- Availability, work under pressure, integrity, initiative, result-oriented, relational ease, rigor, listening skills.
Good ability to collaborate with other services involved in the supply chain.
How to Apply:
Closing date for receipt of CVs: 02/15/2023
To apply for this job please visit ats.talenteo.com.