We are a major player in the Cameroonian economic landscape with various activities in e-commerce, finance, cosmetics industry. As part of the development of our businesses, we are recruiting Supermarket Saleswomen on permanent contracts .
Attached to the Sales Department and the Operations Department, your main missions will be:
- Transfer operations and other services:
Processing of various operations (Western Union, Moneygram, RIA, Sesampayx, Canal+, Mobile money, etc. )
- Follow-up of customer complaints,
- Preparation of daily reports
- Welcoming, guiding and advising customers
- Collection operation and posting of receipts at the end of the day
Send your cash summary at the end of the day
- Shelving of products and installation of the sales area
Check that the shelves or sales areas are well stocked, store them and arrange the products according to a defined location
- take care that the price labeling is visible.
Remove from the shelves products whose expiry date has passed,
- Inventory monitoring, establishment and follow-up of orders: he/she may be required to place orders
- Receive orders and check the conformity of delivered products, manage stocks and carry out inventories.
- Maintenance of the place of sale, ensuring that the sales area is clean and welcoming.
IN THE CONTEXT OF THE SALE OF FOOD PRODUCTS:
Preparation of fresh products (cooking, cutting, etc.)
Checking the state of conservation of perishable products
- Monitoring of expiry dates
- Sense of presentation and courtesy
- Sense of hospitality, good interpersonal skills
- Sense of service
- Sense of organization
- Product knowledge
- Team work
- Punctuality and cleanliness
- Technical or General Baccalaureate
Beyond that, we are looking for motivated people with a thirst for learning and development, who enjoy evolving in a dynamic environment.
Additional information :
Place of work: Douala
CV and job title + city at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 678 750 793