The Cameroon Distribution Company, abbreviated as SODICAM SA , is urgently looking for a Supermarket Manager for the development of its activities in Cameroon.
In collaboration with his teams, he ensures daily the good performance of his point of sale, his organization, by offering a welcome and quality services and thus be the best merchant in the district.
ATTRIBUTIONS Ø MANAGEMENT & HUMAN RESOURCES
- Animates, directs, controls, rewards/sanctions store managers and their teams
- Ensure compliance with internal rules and labor legislation
- Guarantor of employee training
- Interface with staff representatives and union
- Animates weekly results/news meetings
- Send the information down to the employee
- He ensures the proper functioning during his absences.
- COMMERCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures the proper application of the brand’s commercial policy
- Ensure compliance with merchandising and marketing plans
- Ensure compliance with trade regulations
- Ensure compliance with health and safety procedures
- Analyzes its operating account, MBE: turnover, margin, stock, unknown markdown and implements action plans
- Optimizes its personnel costs, its hours worked (overtime), and its operating costs and implements the savings plans necessary for the profitability of its site.
- Ensures the supply of his store by ensuring the necessary orders and purchases and according to his needs, taking into account high and low turnover, seasonality.
- Responsible for its level of merchandise stock and is responsible for its DC/DI
- Ensures regular monitoring of its corrective actions and is proactive in its management of its margins, DI, DC.
- Makes requests for repairs and necessary interventions and proposes investments to be made to develop its profit center
CONTRIBUTION TO THE ECONOMIC MODEL
- By achieving the objectives defined by General Management, it contributes to the group’s results
- Guarantor of compliance with commercial regulations and hygiene rules, he ensures and promotes the good image and integration of his point of sale with official services, and participates actively in local life.
- Leader, he implements the deployment of the company’s strategy and values within his establishment
- Force of proposal, he ensures a competitive watch on his sector and proposes innovative ideas and action plans
Its main objective is to make profitable turnover
Appendices : manages customer complaints, participates and collaborates in projects with support and cross-functional services, ensures the safety of goods and people
- With a minimum of Bac + 2 commercial training, you have proven management experience in mass distribution (3 years minimum as a Manager in a supermarket or hypermarket or in a management position in similar activities.
- You are recognized for your qualities as a seasoned trader, benevolent manager and fine manager. You have a sense of customer service and satisfaction
- You have good analytical skills You are proficient in computer tools (In-depth knowledge of Excel, store management software would be an asset)
- Man/woman in the field, local manager, you have a sense of communication and a taste for challenge
- Your interpersonal skills and your ability to federate teams will be your assets. A merchant at heart, you know how to create close and trusting relationships with your customers to always provide them with advice and added value.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your application files (CV and cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org