RECRUITMENT PUBLICATION (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL )
JOB TITLE: STOCKS MANAGER (Male/Female)
MANAGEMENT/DEPARTMENT/SERVICE: STOCKS AND WAREHOUSE
NUMBER OF POSTS: 01
PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT: DOUALA
JOB DUTIES :
The Inventory Manager is responsible for:
- Assist his hierarchy in respecting the company’s procedures in terms of inventory management;
- Avoid stock shortages by expressing the needs necessary to optimize storage space;
- Be reassured of the availability of Stocks and communicate to Salespeople and others the Stocks available and salable;
- Optimize the level of stocks in the branches by systematically monitoring alert stocks by SKU;
- Maintain stock management activity monitoring dashboards;
- Plan supply rates for each of the stores under his responsibility;
- Supervise the storekeepers placed under his responsibility and for whom he answers.
|· Ensure compliance with inventory management procedures;
· Participate in the definition of alert stocks, safety stocks and identify and report to the Head of Stocks and Warehouses Department and stakeholders, slow-moving stocks;
· Inspect levels of stock items to identify potential shortages;
· Ensure that the stock of products is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct customer demand;
· Control the life cycle of products to avoid losses caused by mismatched, spoiled and slow-moving products;
· Ensure strict compliance with FIFO / FEFO in deliveries by storekeepers;
· Ensure the systematic daily recording of physical entries and exits of stocks in order to reconcile them;
· Place orders to replenish stock and thus optimize storage space;
· Analyze data (rotation rate by SKU) to anticipate future needs;
· Coordinate the delivery of agencies/regions/stores and ensure the proper outcome;
· Collaborate with storekeepers and other stakeholders to achieve company goals;
· Report to management and stakeholders on inventory levels, inventory life cycles, inventory losses (damage, mismatch), slow moving inventory, etc. ;
· Participate in the recruitment and coordinate the activity of storekeepers;
· Ensure compliance with the rules of hygiene, safety and / or quality of products in stock;
· Participate in the periodic physical inventory of stocks, as well as the determination of discrepancies;
· Examine the inventory discrepancies, and the justifications proposed by the storekeepers;
· Regularize physical stocks after inventory in the system;
· Ensure the effectiveness of access rights of storekeepers in the system;
· Monitor and verify the constitution of the documentary bundles of all system movements in order to be reassured of compliance before transmission to Internal Control;
· Work closely with logistics to ensure proper deliveries and stock dispatch.
· Ensure that the two keys to the store’s two padlocks are held by the storekeeper and another person.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
Bac + 3 in Logistics / Transport / Accounting
- Professional experience: minimum 4 years of minimum experience in a similar or related position, preferably in the private and agri-food sector
Maximum age: 40 years old
Mastery of the use of information systems: spreadsheets, databases, ERP, GESTCOM, Data Central, Word, Excel
- Good accounting culture (which can be acquired in the company).
- Competence in data analysis.
- Ability to accurately track inventory and design reports;
- Analytical mind with strong mathematical skills;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
SKILLS AND ATTITUDES
- Relational ease to dialogue with different types of interlocutors storekeepers, accountants but also non-financial operational, to collect information.
- Availability and strong working capacity.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Ability to anticipate and react to economic developments that may have an impact on the company.
- Adaptability to the regular evolution of technologies and standards.
- Spirit of synthesis to quickly conceptualize problems and their solutions.
- Curiosity and critical thinking for the analysis of figures.
- Be persuasive, know how to make your point of view heard in front of functional and operational managers
Africa Food Manufacture, certified ISO 9001: 2015 version prioritizes meritocracy and inclusion; therefore, it cannot apply any discrimination whatsoever in terms of recruitment, training, career development and promotion based on race, color, ethnic origin, sex; marital status, disability, religion, creed and age.
- Curriculum vitae updated with references;
- Cover letter ;
All applications must be sent online via our firstname.lastname@example.org address.
Candidates are recommended to apply with the published job title in the subject line.
Only compliant applications will be considered further.
DEADLINE FOR ADMISSIBILITY OF APPLICATIONS JUNE 18, 2022