Company name: Tecnizy-gcat
As part of a project to manufacture 20 rod trailers within a sugar refinery on an isolated site based in N’koteng (about 100km from Yaoundé), our client is looking for a metal construction site manager for a 6 month assignment.
The main missions will be:
- Manage a team of approximately 60 people
- Be responsible for the tools and mechanical technical means in place (arc welding, plasma cutting, MIG, grinding, etc.)
- You will be responsible for the control as well as the progress of the construction site on the various stages: (reading of plan, cutting, assembly, welding, mechanics, tests).
- Control and control of the progress of construction sites (reading of plans, cutting, assembly, welding, mechanics, tests).
- You will guarantee compliance with QHSE standards as well as compliance with deadlines and allocated times.
You have at least 10 years of experience on construction sites in France as well as internationally (ideally in Africa). You have successful experience on similar sites: metal construction, cladding, construction, pylon, trailers, etc.
You are used to living in an isolated site (bush)
You are recognized for your seriousness, your punctuality, your rigor, your ability to meet deadlines.
I log in to apply
If you encounter a problem with your login details, contact us directly on 01 46 21 03 03 or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will get back to you as soon as possible