Reach Out Cameroon (REO)
Reach Out is hiring a Statistician
Background: Reach Out Cameroon (REO) is a woman-led non-governmental organization created in 1996. It supports women, children, and other vulnerable groups using rights advocacy and a community-centered approach. Reach Out operates within 3 main programmatic areas:
Human Rights and Governance : Strengthens the capacity of marginalized and vulnerable groups to ensure effective participation in development issues within their communities for the improvement of livelihoods using a gender-sensitive approach.
Reach Out has an opportunity for a statistician in the department of human rights and governance to improve social cohesion amongst students and the community. This opportunity will promote mental
Reach Out is implementing this 9 months project: Enhancing Youth Initiatives for Peace: Empowering
the next generation of peace advocates in Cameroon. The services of a statistician will be needed for the
effective implementation of this project,
The project will be for a duration of 9 months from 01 April 2022 to 31 December 2022.
The project will be carried out within Fako Division (Bueu)
- Proficiency in MS Office (outlook, word, excel)
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good report writing skills,
- Carrying out focus group discussions and in-depth interviews in selected schools.
- Provide an end-line survey.
- Training of youth peace club facilitators.
- Training of enumerators.
- BSc in statistics, economics, mathematics, computer, or any related field.
- written and oral communication skills.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in a related field.
How to apply:
Applicants are expected to send their CVs providing 3 references and a motivation letter to the email
firstname.lastname@example.org latest Friday 06 May 2022 .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com