SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
JOB TITLE: Sonographer
LOCATION: Buea, Cameroon
TYPE OF JOB: Full Time or Part Time
- Explain the Ultrasound procedure to patients, answering their questions and providing support.
- Collaborate with other health professional and bring to the attention any other important investigation result which might have been under looked.
- Evaluate the images for quality and interpret the images to assist the physician in diagnosing and treating diseases.
- Present the images and your preliminary findings to the physician.
- Maintain patient’s record and medical notes on the Ultrasound procedure they have undergone.
- Maintain a clean environment and manage equipment according to SCC’s standard operating procedures.
- Assist Radiologists with vascular Ultrasounds procedures and ultrasound guided biopsies.
- Cameroon nationality
- A degree in Sonography
- Work experience of one year and above, experience working with the Cameroonian health system is an asset
- Age 23-35years
- Written and spoken Languages: English and/or French, Pidgin will be an asset.
- Lives in Buea or ready to relocate to Buea
- Good technical skills and eye-hand coordination
- Demonstrate excellent patient care with personal touch
- Treat individuals with respect, warmth and empathy.
- Recognize, expose and challenge wrong belief of people with the knowledge and understanding of the truth.
- Organizational awareness.
- Analytical thinking.
- Willingness to serve beyond job description.
- Good Conflict Resolution Skill.
- Be honest and transparent in all dealings.
- Good physical appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Proactive in any given situation arising within the framework of your duty.
- Individual qualities : dynamic, rigorous, meticulous, ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, Willingness to learn new skills and enhance knowledge Sense of confidentiality, Good self-governance, Good Judgmental and decision making skills.
How to Apply
Once you click on this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E- bT5rnXBtYYVrYjh7Ax9yI1fQcVA7Am ? usp =sharing , it will direct you to a main folder that contains files of various position, choose the form corresponding to the position you wish to apply for, print, fill and scan the application form together with all the below listed required documents and send to us:
Application for job opportunity requirements:
- A typed Cover Letter to the CEO of Survival Chain Clinic not more than 1 page.
- Resume not more than 3 pages (PDF)
- Scanned copies of the required diplomas (Advanced Level and above)
- Scanned copy of Driver’s license (Driver only)
- Last school certificate (Security and Canteen Staff only)
- Scanned copy of National identity card
- Scanned copies of documents justifying the candidate’s experience (certificate of internship and employment, work certificate)
The complete file must be sent to the following Email address email@example.com no later than May 20th, 2022 at 12:00 pm the strict deadline. Please when sending your application; the subject of your E-mail MUST BE: POSITION + APPLICATION FORMS (ie NURSE APPLICATION FORMS)
NOTE: SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
- DOES NOT RECRUIT THROUGH A RECRUITMENT AGENCY.
- ALL APPLICATIONS AREFREE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org