Location: Kribi, Cameroon
Your main mission as social affairs officer can be summed up in a few words:
- Management of social assistance for employees
- Management of insurance policies (sickness and individual accident, supplementary pension)
- Management of CNPS files (worker registrations, family benefits, accidents at work and occupational diseases, retirement pension, etc.)
This position is intended for people with a good familiarity with Cameroonian social procedures.
- Collect and process CNPS files
- Participate in meetings with staff representative bodies and carry out continuous improvement actions
- Participate in the definition and follow all the CSR actions of the company
- Participate in the improvement of internal controls and any other tasks entrusted to him by the hierarchy
- Draws up insurance consumption statistics
- Ensures the update of the social affairs dashboard
- Ensures the management of the canteen and the infirmary
- Have a Higher Education License (BAC+3) in HRM or any other equivalent diploma
- Experience in the position (minimum 2 years) & cumulative professional experience (minimum 4 years)
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of port activities
- Excellent knowledge of administrative and commercial correspondence
- Sustained knowledge of effective communication best practices
- Knowledge of Cameroonian labor law;
- Sustained knowledge of best practices in personnel administrative management
What are the attractions of this position?
Skills required: excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to communicate effectively, ability to work under pressure, strong ability to adapt and learn, rigor and integrity, confidentiality and discretion, solid know-how in handling mail (design/transmission/reception/dispatch)
English/French bilingualism would be an asset;
Very good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
To apply for this job please visit amsco-advisory-services.odoo.com.