About the job offer
For the needs of expanding its services, AFFINITY SQUARE , a tech startup based in Yaoundé, is recruiting 01 Social Media Manager in the city of Yaoundé, to complete its ambitious and high-growth team.
Roles and responsibilities :
As Social Media Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Develop the Social Networks strategy (YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn …) in collaboration with the other Community Managers and the management team by defining the associated performance objectives.
- Design editorial planning (articles, posts, etc.) and post at least 1 article or post/service on all the above-mentioned platforms, and encourage page subscribers to interact on these Social Networks.
- Moderate comments, animate the community and manage e-reputation.
- Manage service providers and develop partnerships with influencers.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs on all social networks, in order to provide solutions and ideas.
- Be constantly on the lookout for trends in social media and advertising regulations on them.
- Coordinate events with the Marketing team from time to time.
- During the events: animate the talks around the application and the engagement rate of the users present in the application.
- Occasionally design video spots according to established scripts.
- seriously and contact (if necessary) influencers/magazines according to the quality and the engagement rate of their audience, and file the information and transmit to the hierarchy for further steps.
Customer service :
- Respond to customer technical issues ranging from simple to complex.
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to customer support requests.
- Monitor customer issues posted via YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social channels, respond to them or report them to management as appropriate.
- Work directly with marketing and sales team partners to identify and escalate issues quickly and appropriately.
- Respond to requests from users 24 hours a day, during your shift, and report to the hierarchy any problems that you cannot solve yourself.
- Oversee customer support requests from the community and various Social Media platforms.
- Build and maintain a network of Super Fans users focused on interaction on our social networks.
- In partnership with the Marketing team, create and deliver informative and innovative campaigns to improve registrations and subscribers.
- Communicate and drive community usage through creative marketing, games, and other adoption initiatives.
- Regularly monitor and report traffic, response rates; use data to identify trends; help management refine the overall department strategy.
- Identify knowledge gaps for process improvement, marketing opportunities and product ideas.
- Bac+3 minimum in Marketing, Social Sciences, Advertising, Communications, etc.
- Certificate in Community Management desired, but not required. Strong experience could take the place of certification.
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position, in a startup or in a similar environment.
- Proficiency in French and English Professional level required.
- Mastery of Canvas, Filmora, audio and video editing.
- Attention to detail, rigorous and meticulous
- Knowledge of Snapchat Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads is an asset.
- Lover of technology and social networks, and constantly connected and on the lookout for discussions on these.
Benefits Competitive salary.
This position is for on-site work, with possible field missions in the city of Yaoundé. The ideal candidate should own a laptop computer.
A service smartphone will be granted as a work tool, with connectivity and monthly call credit for service needs.
Nb: This position is for on-site work in YAOUNDÉ.
Are you in love with tech and want to seize the opportunity to work in a stimulating environment where you can implement your ideas? Do you love social media and want to be part of a game-changing company? To apply for this offer, send your CV + Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at midnight.
Applications from women are encouraged.