A Social Media Agent will review, edit and update content for the hotel platforms (both internal and external)
What will I be doing?
As Social Media Agent, you will review, edit, and update content for the hotel platforms (both internal and external). Specifically, a Social Media Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Captures and edits a steady stream of photos and videos that meet social and marketing needs, and can be used on the hotel’s social feeds, website, and other marketing materials. Content should consist of, but is not limited to the hotel, dining outlets, pool, grounds, architecture, special events and holidays.
- Conceptualises content in line with marketing strategies, i.e. optimize reputation, increase brand awareness, contribute towards creative and innovative guest engagement, etc.
- Manages organic social editorial calendars and develops an optimal posting schedule strategy that considers web traffic and social engagement metrics.
- Posts on each social media channel on a regular basis to keep channels active and consistent.
- Sets up and manages the hotel’s online platforms, such as websites and online travel agencies, as well as social media accounts, including those of F&B outlets, replying to guests’ comments, and reviews in a timely manner. Shares feedback with relevant stakeholders.
- Is aware of communications from the Hilton Social Team when it comes to crisis communications, announcements, and social media recommendations.
- Follows enterprise and brand guidelines and best practices to optimize social media presence, while paying close attention to legal guidelines.
- Incorporates social media to the hotel’s marketing strategy, and into all marketing campaigns as deemed appropriate.
- Strategizes and executes digital campaigns to generate leads in line with commercial objectives; evaluates performance and recommends improvements.
- Generates reports and presents findings to marketing team and key stakeholders.
- Remains aware of social media trends and recommends changes that are relevant to the Hotel’s marketing activations.
- Vets influencers in collaboration with standards set by the marketing team. Executes and manages any approved influencer campaigns.
- Conducts continuous research, to propose various executions of marketing and communication that will optimize customers engagement and promotion of the Hotel.
What are we looking for?
A Social Media Agent serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor degree in Sales & Marketing, or Communications
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role or equivalent
- Ability to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Good level of IT skills
- Proven organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
- Bilingual: Fluent in English and French
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous Digital Marketing experience in a similar environment
- Relevant degree, in Marketing or Communication
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!