ACTIVA Assurances is looking for the needs of its services Senior Manager BANCASSURANCE & Partnership M/F
Location: Douala – Cameroon
Type of contract: CDI
Attached to the Retail & Innovation Department under the responsibility of the Retail & Innovation Director, Senior Manager BANCASSURANCE & Partnership is responsible for ensuring the animation and commercial development of the Bancassurance network (Banks, Microfinance) on Life and no Life. A true insurance salesperson, your objective is the continuous improvement of our sales techniques and the development of customer satisfaction.
As such, you are in charge of:
1- Business Development
- Implement commercial action plans with the various partners in order to achieve the objectives by product category.
- Carry out prospecting and negotiation of new partnerships;
- Perform competitive intelligence on the bancassurance market;
- Follow and satisfy requests from partners, in particular quotations and various productions
- Monitor the settlement of claims for the entire bancassurance network
- Ensure the payment of commissions and profit sharing of all partners
- Organize, supervise and monitor the various challenges with all partners and ensure their settlement.
- Analyze sales trends by partner according to the objectives set and propose new directions in the event of difficulties;
- Implement the customer training and retraining plan;
- Supply partners with subscription tools and control their use;
- Maintain a good relationship with partners (customer proximity)
- Deploy on-site communication campaigns;
- Supervise, design and monitor the production of posters, leaflets, flyers, roll-ups and other communication media for partners; Design sms and mailing to send to different customers and partners.
2- Management & Development of the commercial team.
- Supervise, supervise and support its teams in the deployment of their commercial activities.
- Organize professional training within the Bancassurance network
- Diploma: BAC+4 minimum in Commerce/Sales and Marketing or equivalent diploma;
- 05 years minimum of experience in the commercial or sales field
- Knowledge of banking and insurance is a plus
Attitudes and Abilities:
- Have a sense of confidentiality and rigor
- Have very good interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to persuade and negotiate
- Excellent presentation and hospitality
- Have a sense of quality of work and respect of deadlines
- Organization and management of the sales team
- Master the WINDOWS environment: Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
- Mastery of commercial and sales techniques (prospecting, animation and customer follow-up)
- Mastery of insurance products (Bancassurance specifically)
How to apply?
The application file consists of a detailed CV (PDF format) which must be submitted exclusively via the following link: https://bit.ly/3Ysjv6M .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: January 05, 2023