Company: Handling and Transport
Type of contract: CDI
H&T (Handling and Transport), approved customs brokers, is a company specializing in transit, customs and transport services.
In order to consolidate and significantly increase its market share in Yaoundé, the company is looking for one (01) Senior Customs-Transit Salesperson, eager to join the young, dynamic and agile team that is active every day. with devotion in order to complete a most ambitious and challenging strategic vision.
Are you ambitious, result-oriented and like to be in action? Then this offer is for you…
Main missions and tasks
- Participate in the definition of the company’s marketing strategy to increase its market share in Yaoundé
- Be attentive to market developments and competitive offers in order to constantly adapt the company’s offers
Development and management of a client portfolio
- Conquer and retain a portfolio of key accounts: ensure visits, negotiate contracts, services, prices, discounts.
- Maintain a business network through local contacts to strengthen the company’s positioning and reputation.
- Monitor customer operations, together with the logistics and transport teams, in order to support customers throughout the course of their services
- Update the dashboards relating to its activities
You will be placed under the hierarchical authority of the General Manager and will work closely with the Logistics Department, the Transit Department and the customers who are ordering parties.
- Have a good address book in the logistics sector
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience
- Have a Bac+3 minimum in a marketing, commercial or logistics sector
- Have good technical knowledge of transit-customs procedures
- Be between 25 and 40 years old
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Know how to work in a team
- Ability to work in an organized manner
- Be perfectly bilingual
- Mastery of computer tools (Pack Office, Gsuit, etc.)
- Knowledge of transit-customs procedures
Constitution of file
Only the CV is required, for the rest, we give you the opportunity to show us your creativity by any element deemed relevant (Letter of motivation, Letter of recommendation, Video of motivation, Book of realization, presentation of address book… ).
The CV must specify at least CV three (03) major contracts that you have successfully negotiated during your professional career.
Submission of applications: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31/12/2022
- Having a good address book is essential
- Know how to assert yourself while remaining true… All the references of your CV will be checked
- Have confidence in your potential, we guarantee you a transparent and objective process to find the best talent