A local company is looking for technical sales representatives and/or salespeople for the needs of its services . Experience in the sale of services would be a major asset.
The technical – commercial and or salesman defines the solution best suited to his customers. He has technical knowledge of the product, skills that allow him to explain to customers how it works and the technical advantages associated with its use.
– Ensure the promotion, prospecting, sale, after-sales service of the company’s products and services to individuals, companies, public and parapublic establishments in compliance with the rules established by its hierarchy.
– Conduct monitoring activities for the company’s market, report and propose actions to its hierarchy
– Be reassured of the permanent satisfaction of the customers attached to its portfolio through rigorous monitoring.
1 IDENTIFY NEW CUSTOMERS
- Prospect new contacts.
- Network and participate in trade fairs or professional events to meet potential customers.
- Organize and carry out product demonstration meetings
2 SELL AND DEVELOP YOUR CUSTOMER PORTFOLIO
- Create commercial presentation materials.
- Analyze customer needs.
- Provide relevant and appropriate solutions.
- Respond to calls for tenders, write commercial proposals and specifications (feasibility, planning, costs).
- Conduct sales negotiations.
- Maintain the customer relationship, retain existing customers and present new products/services.
- Perform direct sales of products
3 MONITOR CURRENT CONTRACTS
- Provide technical support, answer customer questions and change requests.
- Establish daily, weekly, monthly and/or annual activity reports.
- Follow up on orders and invoicing.
- Follow predefined sales targets.
– Commercial BACC / General BACC or any other equivalent diploma
– BACC+2/3 (commercial action, communication, marketing) or any field deemed equivalent
– Minimum 01 (year) years of professional experience as a field salesperson in the sale of products and/or services
– Know how to speak one of the two national languages (French and English)
– Speak eloquently and distinctly
– Have a driving license (Category B) – Optional –
– Have basics in office automation (Word and Excel)
– Being bilingual would be an asset
– Ability to adapt to various situations
– Stress resistant
– Organized, disciplined, respectful and results oriented
– Rigorous, persevering and able to work in a team
– With a strong capacity for persuasion, negotiation and a good sales pitch
– Ability to collect
Please send your updated CV to the following addresses, specifying in the subject: TECHNICO COMMERCIAL and/or SELLER_City of residence
Tel & Whatsapp : 618.104.22.168
Monday, May 30, 2022 (11:59 p.m.)