SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
JOB TITLE: Security Guard
LOCATION: Buea, Cameroon
- Visually check people coming and going to and from the clinic.
- Ensure that all visitors and patients are identified before entering the health facilities following the SCC’s standard operating procedures.
- Monitor video surveillance in order to ensure security and safety of the SCC’s facility and clients.
- Control unauthorized individuals for questioning.
- Welcome and direct visitors and client to their required department within the hospital.
- Check cars and verify if they are parked in the right assigned areas.
- Ensure that all security equipment is in good working order.
- Examine situations that are potentially harmful and intervene when necessary.
- Secure premises’ property and people by patrolling all assigned areas.
- Sound Emergency alarm when help is required.
- Counter troublemakers and detain them until authorities arrive.
- Report irregularities and prevent losses.
- Record observations and place them in documents such as forms and reports.
- Implement preventive measures so as to ensure that buildings, people and property remain safe from imminent harm.
- Respond to emergency calls for assistance in times of theft or disturbance.
- Create and maintain logs of activities performed during the shift.
- Last school certificate
- Work experience of three months and above
- Age 23-35years
- Written and spoken Language: English and/or French, and Pidgin
- Lives in Buea or ready to relocate to Buea
- A lways be alert and focus on the surroundings, avoid as many distractions as possible so as not to miss something important or overlook something that may put lives in Jeopardy . Have a quick reflex to analyze situations, react and figure out the most appropriate respond/reaction .
- Be trustworthy and honest.
- Always be in good physical fitness, maintain a healthy weight range and exercise regularly. Be ready at all times to keep offenders at bay.
- Have good communication skills so as to be able to clearly and effectively communicate with clients and others and also document incidents that happen.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills and be a good team player.
- Recognize, expose and challenge wrong belief of people with the knowledge and understanding of the truth.
- Organizational awareness.
- Analytical thinking.
- Willingness to serve beyond job description.
- Good Conflict Resolution Skill.
- Be honest and transparent in all dealings.
- Good physical appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Proactive in any given situation arising within the framework of your duty.
- Individual qualities : dynamic, rigorous, meticulous, ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, Willingness to learn new skills and enhance knowledge Sense of confidentiality, Good self-governance, Good Judgmental and decision making skills.
How to Apply
Once you click on this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E- bT5rnXBtYYVrYjh7Ax9yI1fQcVA7Am ? usp =sharing , it will direct you to a main folder that contains files of various position, choose the form corresponding to the position you wish to apply for, print, fill and scan the application form together with all the below listed required documents and send to us:
Application for job opportunity requirements:
- A typed Cover Letter to the CEO of Survival Chain Clinic not more than 1 page.
- Resume not more than 3 pages (PDF)
- Scanned copies of the required diplomas (Advanced Level and above)
- Scanned copy of Driver’s license (Driver only)
- Last school certificate (Security and Canteen Staff only)
- Scanned copy of National identity card
- Scanned copies of documents justifying the candidate’s experience (certificate of internship and employment, work certificate)
The complete file must be sent to the following Email address email@example.com no later than May 20th, 2022 at 12:00 pm the strict deadline. Please when sending your application; the subject of your E-mail MUST BE: POSITION + APPLICATION FORMS (ie NURSE APPLICATION FORMS)
NOTE: SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
- DOES NOT RECRUIT THROUGH A RECRUITMENT AGENCY.
- ALL APPLICATIONS AREFREE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org