Position : Security and System Engineer
The SPRINT-PAY company based in Yaoundé is looking for a Security and System Engineer for the needs of its services.
- Design and implement security strategies for IT systems
- Perform security testing on applications during the project life cycle
- Ensure server security in physical and cloud environments
- Manage the corporate network infrastructure by ensuring good quality of the internet connection, VPN interconnections with partners
- Ensure the security of client workstations by installing antivirus software
- Monitor applications and servers
- Deploy user support platforms
- Participate in the administration of physical and cloud servers under Linux
- Participate in the deployment of business applications such as micro-services
- Hold at least BAC+4, School of Engineering or Master II in Computer Science, Computer Security or System Administration options.
- Good knowledge of IT security protocols and strategies
- Good knowledge of the administration of Linux and Windows systems
- Good working skills in a DevOps, Agile environment
- Have good knowledge in the fields: Security testing, IS audit (iso 27001), Network protocol and security, Strong authentication and identity management (IAM), Virtualization, Containerization, Database, Web/proxy server, Monitoring, User Support
- Effective Communication Skills, Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills
- Having already worked in setting up a physical or virtual data center will be a plus
- Possess at least one of the certifications: CISSP, CISA, CEH, LPI 1 & 2, ITIL Foundation will be a plus
- Having good knowledge in the acquisition and management of software licenses will be a plus
- A warm and professional working environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Various benefits and bonuses
- Type of work: Full time
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning Recruitment Ing.Secu in the subject .
Deadline for receipt of files: 20/07/2022
If you do not hear back from us after 02-03 weeks, then you can consider that your application has not been accepted.