Action for Sustainable Development (ASD) is an association under Cameroonian law, apolitical and non-profit that has been working in the field of the environment and sustainable development since 2012. Its mission is to contribute to the maintenance a stable balance between economic profitability, preservation of nature and social equity in the management of natural resources.
As part of the implementation of its activities, ASD is recruiting a Secretary-Accountant whose mandates are defined below.
The various following missions will be assigned to him:
- The current secretariat
- Processing of general accounting transactions
- Cash management
- Payroll management and administrative follow-up of personnel
III. LOCATION OF THE COURSE
The course will be held in the premises of ASD in Yaoundé.
IV. CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Hold a BTS in accounting secretarial
- Master the computer tool: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc…;
- Master accounting software
- Good capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Autonomy, dynamism, creativity, good interpersonal skills.
The file must demonstrate the adequacy of the profile of the candidates with the skills required and the mission entrusted. It will contain in particular: CV, cover letter – transcripts
VI. WORKING CONDITIONS
the successful candidate is considered an intern at ASD. the duration of the internship is fixed at 4 months,
the interns will be subject to the discipline in force at ASD.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group