SEALAND SERVICES SA is looking for a COLLECTOR for its Kribi agency
Attached to the Transit Department, the Collector will be responsible for collecting goods in the port area
- Check that the containers are not subject to the payment of demurrage and demurrage charges. As soon as they arrive at the port, he alerts the Principal remover for their customs clearance.
- Reminds of updating proxies.
- Alert the Transit Manager of blockages encountered for action to be taken.
- Performs the professional tasks assigned to him by the Principal Remover.
- Academic level: Minimum BAC or any other equivalent diploma;
- Professional experience: 02 years of minimum experience in a similar position;
- Minimum age: 27 years old;
- Knowledge of removal procedures;
- Knowledge of customs declaration;
- Be able to work under pressure with hours of varying amplitudes;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in French (English would be an asset);
Application file: CV, cover letter
Deadline: Friday July 29, 2022
Send your application to: email@example.com
Click this link to join our whatsapp group to receive latest job and internship updates in Cameroon