In order to support the development of our Firm, RIGHT PERFORMANCES is looking for an INDEPENDENT COMMERCIAL with a good knowledge of the consulting and training market.
Main mission :
Take charge of the commercial development of our service offerings with your network of business relations.
Main activities :
- Develop our presence with key accounts through active, rigorous and organized prospecting,
- Collect customer needs and participate in the processing of calls for tenders,
- Lead the entire sales cycle independently or, as the case may be, with the assistance of the firm.
- Participate in trade fairs or professional events in order to recruit new prospects
- Achieve the objectives set, in line with our commercial strategy and our values,
- Ensure commercial performance reporting and share it with management and propose corrective actions
- Follow the negotiation process until the final sale.
REQUIRED PROFILE :
- Do you have 3 years of experience in BtoB sales after an academic training in marketing, sales communication?
- You have an excellent level of speech,
- Do you have a great ability to interact with high-level interlocutors (HRD, managers, etc.)?
- Do you have experience trading with large accounts?
- Do you demonstrate organization and strategy to achieve your objectives?
- You are dynamic, autonomous and endowed with good interpersonal skills.
- Do you have a sense of goals and results?
- Do you know how to intervene on the entire commercial pipe: from prospecting to closing with a good knowledge of digital tools?
- You have a good level of English ?
Then we invite you to apply for this position
WE OFFER VERY INTERESTING COMMISSIONS
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your application under the reference C-IND/RP/02/23 to the address email@example.com
Deadline: February 15, 2023