The ARNO Group is recruiting for its subsidiary ARNO TECHNOLOGIES : 01 Sales Manager (M/F).
Position location: Yaoundé/Douala
Type of contract: CDI
Placed under the authority of the Deputy General Manager, the Sales Manager will have to supervise the Account Managers. He must propose to the management various strategies in order to develop the products sold by the company and thus increase its turnover while being attentive to market developments and competitive offers in order to constantly adapt the offers of the company.
- Promote the image and reputation of the company.
- To prospect,
- Participate in the development of the company’s commercial policy, determine the strategic orientation, the commercial action plan, the objectives and the priorities,
- Set up commercial methods and actions,
- Guarantee prices and margin,
- Animate, coordinate and control the services,
- Analyze the general results of sales, propose actions for the development and adjustment of the company’s offers,
- To win the loyalty of customers,
- Animate, train, direct and support its sales teams,
- Have BAC + 4 and more in a technical-commercial specialty with at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position, ideally within an industrial structure.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
KNOW HOW :
- Perfect mastery of marketing, sales techniques and financial management,
- Excellent knowledge of products, the competitive environment, market constraints and customers,
- Ability to interpret data or results,
- Knowledge of geomarketing studies,
- Understanding of CRM tools (Customer Relationship Management),
- High-level technical and technological expertise, Management knowledge.
- Good communication: oral fluency and charisma.
- Sense of sales and negotiation: convincing and persuading.
- Good resistance to stress.
- Mastery of management techniques and teamwork.
- Knowledge of accounting and management rules.
HOW TO APPLY?
CV and cover letter to be sent to the email address email@example.com or to be submitted to the HR office in a sealed envelope with the subject: ” Sales Manager (M/F) “
Date of taking up the position: 15/ 01/2023
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged
- Only pre-selected candidates will be invited