A French academic institution based in Cameroon is looking for services:
A Sales Manager , position based in Douala and Yaoundé.
MISSIONS AND TASKS
He/She will have the following main missions:
- Define the commercial strategy of its division;
- Implement specific field sales and marketing actions
- Coordinate and lead the activities of the sales team;
- Act to acquire new customers and manage customer relationships (new and existing)
The tasks will consist of:
- Define the weekly action plan in line with the commercial strategy;
- Organize and monitor prospecting actions;
- Supervise the staff;
- Participate in weekly meetings of general coordination activities;
- Write daily reports for the sales team.
- Develop and implement business strategies based on company goals and objectives aimed at accelerating growth
- Bac +3 minimum in commercial action, marketing or any other related training;
- Experience of (05) years minimum in the implementation and execution of a commercial strategy;
- A good knowledge in the sale of services would be an asset;
- Mastery of the computer tool (Pack Office);
- Be social with good interpersonal skills;
- Master the right language adapted to negotiation;
- Be able to adapt to the ethics and values of the company.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you want to be part of an institution where performance is valued in a friendly atmosphere,
So quickly send us your CV via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org /
Deadline: December 15, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.