Petty Cash SAS is a Fintech start-up registered as a Société par Actions Simplifiées, which helps people achieve financial discipline through objective savings. We act as an intermediary between individuals and financial institutions by offering a unique service that allows people to be part of a structured financial and socio-cultural network. For our growth, we recruit young and talented people to join our family.
Position offered: Sales Agent
Number of positions available: 10
Job type: Full time
Place of work: Technipole (Startup Incubator) of the Polytechnic School of Yaoundé
Description of the task :
- Build Petty Cash communities Via good prospecting for new customers;
- Work within a team to define the appropriate vision, mission, objectives and strategy to obtain clients;
- Follow market trends and conduct consumer studies;
- Write and present reports to the hierarchy.
- The ability to identify target customers and create campaigns that engage them;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Very good morality and autonomy in working conditions;
- Aged between 20 and 30 years old;
- Experience as a commercial agent would be an asset.
Qualifications: Having at least a Baccalaureate, training in economics, marketing or accounting would be an asset.
Remuneration: Remuneration is variable and based on commissions per client obtained. An average Commercial Agent can easily have an income of 75,000 FCFA, the most skilled can have more than 150,000 FCFA.
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their application (CV, cover letters, or any other certificate to the following email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or via WhatsApp to the following number: 675619330, this no later than February 11, 2023