LA REGIONALE BANK 1st financial institution listed on the BVMAC is looking for the needs of its services: A RISK MANAGER.
Identification and measurement of risks
- Put in place the risk control system and the risk management strategy;
- Manage the risk control system;
- Assess the risks within its scope, develop and update their mapping. Maintain watch list to track sensitive risks.
- Perform simulations to validate pricing models (market risks), analyze and determine risk/profitability links (balance sheet, income statement)
- Carry out stress scenarios or stress tests (financial risks, operational risks) and prudential analysis of new products and services.
Analysis of financing requests (credit risks)
- Assess the risks of financing files (contradictory analysis of credit/counterparty risk).
- Monitor counterparties in difficulty (watch list), measure credit risk (credit scoring method)
- Write a motite notice on assemblies and guarantees, assist the sales force.
- Adapt credit risk policies to regulatory, business and sectoral changes.
Monitoring of business procedures (operational risks)
- Define and apply a monitoring plan, follow the first level control data.
- Analyze business procedures and critical operations, animate the network of correspondents.
- Define credit risk delegation thresholds, financial risks), alerts and incident management procedures (operational risks).
BCP implementation (operational risks)
- Participate in the definition of the Business Continuity Plan taking into account the nature of the risks
- Implement and monitor the actions of the PCA in the event of an incident, damage or breakdown.
- Support their adaptation according to regulatory and business developments.
- Enforce updated operational standards.
Reporting and monitoring of corrective actions
- Develop dashboards and regulatory reports.
- Manage the follow-up of recommendations from supervisory authorities and internal audit.
- Validate and update the parameters of the risk calculation models. Ensure permanent, regulatory and prudential monitoring.
Academic training and experience
- Have a Bac +5 level of study in econometrics, banking risk management, finance, banking, accounting,
- Have at least 5 years of professional banking experience in the areas of control and compliance;
- Master banking regulations in the areas of control and compliance
- Be honest, professional and rigorous
- To be bilingual
Place of work: Yaoundé
HOW TO APPLY?
The files ( CV + supporting documents for diplomas and experience ) will be sent to the email address email@example.com
NB: only candidates fulfilling the profile will be invited.
Deadline: January 16, 2023.