MISSIONS / CHALLENGES OF THE FUNCTION
Reporting hierarchically to the General Manager of the Central Africa region and functional to the Energy Director, his area of activity is all the countries of the Central Africa region.
The mission of the function is to develop the commercial development of ENERGY Renewable solutions and to ensure their overall follow-up in connection with the other players at the head office and in the territories in order to achieve the defined commercial objectives. He is responsible for the implementation of the Renewable ENERGY commercial strategy in his area of responsibility and activity in the region: turnover, profitability, prospecting and commercial actions. He has a perfect knowledge of the solutions offered on the market and of the regulations in the field of Energy in his area of activity.
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THE FUNCTION:
- Prospect the market in Cameroon and the region, negotiate and finalize projects with customers,
- Monitor and manage Renewable ENERGY commercial activity,
- Write commercial and technical offers, monitor and finalize the sale of projects with customers,
- Apply an analysis of customer needs and propose suitable solutions with the support if necessary of the Pre-Sales Engineer,
- Analyze and validate technical and commercial offers in collaboration with the PMO.
- Develop the Renewable Energy budget and monitor it,
- Ensure the reporting of actions undertaken, monitor the achievement of objectives,
- Conduct market analysis and conduct competitive intelligence.
- Ensure a regulatory and technical watch on issues related to renewable energy.
- Ensure the implementation of sales monitoring tools,
- Participate in the validation of business plans, forecasts of commercial activity and its follow-up in connection with the subsidiaries of the Central Africa region.
- Organize and lead client meetings
- Organize and deliver training to subsidiaries.
KEY INTERFACES OF THE FUNCTION
- Internally: Sales & Technical Department of CFAO subsidiaries, Pre-sales engineers, Energy Director.
- Externally: Suppliers, customers,
- Education: Bac +5 minimum, you come from a technical course in the field of thermal engineering or Renewable Energies.
- You have a first experience in project management and/or development, development of offers and/or consulting in renewable energies.
- Understanding of business issues.
- Sense of listening and dialogue.
- Anaytical and synthetical mind
- High degree of autonomy and spirit of initiative.
- Organized, rigorous and curious.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Sense of contact and customer relations.
- Decision-making and anticipation.
- Teamwork and project mode.
Technical skills :
- Excellent technical skills on renewable energies,
- Good financial and contractual technical knowledge,
- Mastery of the basics of CAD software such as Autocad.
- Mastery of “thermal” and fluid transfer technologies.
- Knowledge and practice of software specific to renewable energies
- Masters communication and negotiation techniques.
- Good level of English.
- Mastery of the Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point).
HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates must send their CV to the address: email@example.com , with the subject: “Recruit Renewable Energy Business Engineer: Ref/001IAE”.
The deadline for receipt of applications is May 25 at 5 p.m. sharp.