POSITION: RELATIONSHIP MANAGER COMMERCIAL BANKING
REPORTING LINE: COMMERCIAL BANKING HEAD
DEPARTMENT: COMMERCIAL BANKING
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- – Acquisition and management of existing Commercial client relationships consistent with the Bank’s strategy in-order to achieve desired quality of Business growth
- – Management of own portfolio of customers ensuring that they receive the appropriate level of service and advice to meet their specific needs
- – Maintain, acquire and reactivate customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- – Sourcing for and monitoring of customer’s tenured investment / facilities.
- – Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities
- – Enhance client retention by providing a one-stop point of contact for all the client’s needs and requirements while providing world class customer service
- – Ensure effective relationship building and management with new and existing customers.
- – Optimally exploit new and existing opportunities in the market.
- – Plan and implement marketing strategies to boost profit
- – All other assigned tasks
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- – Achieve the approved Commercial Banking PBT target for the Bank
- – 100% achievement of annual targets (Deposits, Risk Assets, fees & commission, client conversions)
- – Achievement of set financial targets.
- – Customer Service delivery – customer service rating.
- – Performance of retail teams.
- – Achievement of Deposit targets/Trade volumes.
- – Deposit targets realization.
- – Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- – Banking operations, policies and procedures.
- – Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- – Business development and acquisition
- – Marketing, Selling and Cross Selling
- – Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
- – Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- – Good interpersonal skills
- – Excellent Communication skills (written and oral)
- – Marketing and Selling skills
- – Leadership and negotiating skills
- – Good relationship management skills
- – Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
- Minimum Educational level- First degree in any discipline.
- Minimum experience- 5- 10 years’ cognate experience, 5 of which must have been in a marketing arm of a branch.
Candidates should send their resume and motivation letter to email@example.com , with the heading “ RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – COMMERCIAL BANKING ” by Monday, February 13 , 2023 Before close of Business.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to proceed to the interview stage.
If you do not receive any response 01 month after this publication, kindly consider your application as non-accepted for this time.