RECRUITMENT OF A REGIONAL SALES COORDINATOR FOR
COASTAL REGIONS – SOUTH – ADAMAOUA – NORTH – AND EXTREME
Job Title : Regional Sales Coordinator
Reason for Recruitment : Marketing Development of the commercial network and Sales.
Mission and / or duties of the position:
- Ensure that objectives are set for the sales force and partners and monitor their achievement
- Regularly analyze the performance of the sales force (FDV) and carry out training, coaching and regular support to improve them;
- Make continuous analyzes of its territory and propose actions to improve the situation of the brands and products of the company.
- Ensure the smooth running of all commercial transactions in his region on a daily basis, reconcile the activities of his N-1s and ensure the perfect reconciliation of the activities of all the FDV existing on his territory.
- Produce an analysis of sales trends in order to anticipate supplies
- Compile all the information from competitive intelligence and report it to the RNV ( National Sales Manager) with a copy to the CEO
- Develop periodically (annually, quarterly, monthly, etc.) the budgets of his region and ensure its management while monitoring the proper use of funds after validation by the General Management.
- Strengthen the a priori control systems by ensuring compliance with work procedures, the proper use of data collection documents (purchase order, delivery note, invoice, receipt, etc.)
- Ensure the proper maintenance, proper use, validity of documents and security of all logistical means made available to his region.
- While respecting the company’s valid human resources management system, proceed with the recruitment, training, integration, evaluation and remuneration of personnel working in his region.
- Age: 30 and 55 years old
- Origin/Nationality: Cameroonian
- Gender: Male or Female
Knowledge and skills required:
- Perfect knowledge of its territory;
- Have a short-list of Wholesalers in its territory;
- Have his residence located on his territory;
- Have a driver’s license;
- Have piloted, directed or supervised in the past a team of a minimum of 5 people.
- Know how to read, write, and speak the official languages French, English, Others….
- Ability to speak local languages. ………………… (depending on the region).
- Know how to use Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Others ……
- Have a perfect mastery of sales techniques and good knowledge of marketing.
- Have a good business sense and an ease in handling funds
- Know how to drive a delivery car.
Know how to be required:
- Being clean
- Unifier, enthusiastic and dynamic;
- Disciplined, honest and rigorous;
- Organized, proactive and astute;
- Be curious, good communicator and have a highly developed spirit of synthesis; ▪ Be physically and mentally fit to work under pressure; ▪ Availability and mobility.
- Academic training required: Have at least a BTS in management or any other equivalent diploma
- Desired professional experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in the distribution of food products (candies, biscuits), drinks, cigarettes.
CONDITIONS OF WORK/EMPLOYMENT/PARTNERSHIP
Type of contract : CDI
Place of work: Regional capital
Tools and work materials available
- Communication credit.
Applications are received exclusively at the address: email@example.com
Send: Updated CV PDF version, cover letter and scanned CNI.