HSD-MELT is looking for, for one of its clients, in the transport sector, 10 (ten)
Bus Drivers to support the development of its activities in Douala, Cameroon
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
Drivers will be responsible for providing public transport for
people in interurban service according to road regulations, safety rules and time and quality requirements.
- Constantly study the Driver’s Booklet.
- Collect the buses at the warehouse.
- Ensure compliance and updating of vehicle parts.
- Check tickets before each departure.
- Take note of his work schedule and his sheet or itinerary.
- Prepare the vehicle.
- Participate in the reception of travelers.
- Provide urban or interurban public transport (Douala – Yaoundé – Douala) in accordance with the Highway Code and instructions from the hierarchy.
- Stop at unscheduled stops.
- Anticipate incidents along the way.
- Fill in the vehicle’s on-board documents during a police check.
- Communicate to the hierarchy on any major incident during the journeys.
- Respect and enforce safety rules.
- Trigger emergency measures in the event of an accident.
- Ensure technical visits and participate in bus maintenance work, in collaboration with mechanics.
- Systematically check the condition of the buses as well as one after each trip.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of the buses.
- In collaboration with baggage handlers, systematically inspect buses before and after boarding.
- Take possession of the letters before departures, hold them and forward them to the Mail Manager, once at destination.
- Retrieve travel slips (courier and passenger).
- Report to the Head of Agency any malfunction.
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Have a driving license B; D/CE
- Year-old defensive driving
- justify a minimum of one (1) year of experience.
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 1 year and 3 years
» picture of driver’s license
» Curriculum Vitae
Please send your CV + photo of the driving license to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 13, 2022