ARVISUD is a joint initiative group based in the South Cameroon region. The company specializes in the agri-food sector and in the provision of pruning services.
As part of the maintenance project for the rights-of-way and corridors of overhead MV lines (subject to funding), we are looking for Team Leaders to supervise the following operations:
4 Cleaning of swamps and special vegetation,
5. Cleaning of electrical support feet.
Each CC (site manager) will be responsible for a team made up of a maximum of 6 people. These are occasional staff (residents of the MV lines of the eno Cameroon company).
- Anyone residing in Cameroon in the East region in particular in Bertoua, Mandjou, Dimako, Doumé, Belabo and Batouri.
- Ability to speak and write French. Knowledge of English is an asset.
- Have the CAP or probationary in electricity with at least 12 months of experience in similar sites. Have a bachelor’s degree in electricity (with or without professional experience).
- Good knowledge of the Eastern region.
- Be available to travel at any time within the region.
- Ability to collaborate with the partner and local authorities.
- Have a good knowledge of IT tools (Microsoft Office, internet etc.).
- Be of very good moral character, be a team player and able to work under pressure…
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org , with mention Your name and CC in subject .
NB : applications from women and refugees from Cameroon are strongly encouraged.