Present in 7 capitals of West African countries (Lomé, Douala, Yaoundé, Brazzaville, Kinshasa, Abidjan, Libreville) and with 5 years of experience, we put “Technology at the service of Man” in order to to build a more human and more sustainable Africa around 5 activities which are: training, Cyber security & network, Digital transformation, infrastructure & cloud, Modern Workplace and Business Solution.
With nearly 100 key account customers across West Africa, we support our customers in their digital transformation. We imagine and realize their ambitions thanks to the infinite possibilities of digital platforms, to develop their culture and their way of working, and to create value in their organizations.
ST DIGITAL is recruiting several Network Operation Center Technicians for the Douala site.
Within the Operations department, the Network Operation Center is responsible for maintaining the networks and services operated by ST DIGITAL in operational conditions. Operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it is a real control tower, at the heart of our business.
Attached to a team leader, you will integrate the NOC composed of experienced technicians in the supervision of telecom networks and Datacenter.
At the end of a period of training in pairs with one of the team members, you will quickly be operational on our core infrastructure, and integrated into a dynamic service, while continuing to learn day by day. In a second step, and by mutual agreement with your manager, you will integrate the shift schedules on a 3*8 rhythm.
Your missions will be varied and rewarding:
- Active monitoring of the network using alert tools (Centreon, Cacti, …) and thanks to our wall of supervision screens
- Analyze, correlate and diagnose network incidents
- Manage incident tickets in our internal tool
- Process, correct and trace the incident within a given time frame
- Triggering of maintenance service teams and our subcontractors for incidents requiring them to be in the field
- Management of communication in tickets throughout the incident.
- Carrying out programmed operations on our equipment (routers, switches, servers, etc.)
- From Bac+2 to Bac+3 in the field of telecommunications, networks.
Required qualities :
- You are curious, involved, independent. Good oral fluency, speed in processing and team spirit.
- You are sensitive to new technologies and want to take part in the digital revolution in Africa with ST DIGITAL.
This position is for you!
The benefits of joining us:
- A young and dynamic company with international standards
- A teleworking agreement to telework up to 2 days a week according to the staffing schedule.
- Training catalog accessible independently
If you are looking for a digital service company specializing in digital transformation among the leaders of the African market where you can develop your skills and work in a pleasant environment, ST DIGITAL will be delighted to support you!
To apply for this job please visit sky.st.digital.