SOLUTIONS RH + EMPLOI SARL, a company specializing in the provision of personnel, is looking for the needs of one of its clients: Des Carpenters (localization Douala/Yaoundé).
The main mission of the position will be to design, manufacture, install wooden frames and frameworks that serve as structures for houses and other constructions.
Your missions will consist of:
- Read plans, drawings and diagrams to fully understand the requirements;
- Take measurements and calculate the dimensions and quantity of materials needed;
- Cut, level the structural wood and other materials (eg fiberglass) according to the measurements;
- Manufacture window frames, doors, stairs and building frames using raw materials or prefabricated elements;
- Install floors, roofs or drywall ensuring they are level and compatible;
- Cut and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other elements, and install them in the designated place;
- Inspect the premises and carry out repairs or maintenance operations;
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
- Hold a secondary technical diploma or equivalent, successful completion of an apprenticeship program in carpentry is required;
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience for work related to electrical projects;
- Have proven experience as a carpenter;
- Have practical experience working with materials used in carpentry;
- Have an excellent understanding of techniques used in carpentry and installation and construction methods;
- Master the use of electrical and manual equipment and measuring tools (electric saws, hammers, rulers, etc.);
- Ability to read documents and technical drawings;
- To see the will to permanently respect the security directives;
- Have a good basic understanding of mathematics;
- Have good physical condition and endurance;
- Have a sense of confidentiality and rigor;
- Have a sense of organization;
- Be independent ;
- Have a good sense of communication and social relations;
- Speaking the English language would be an asset;
- Punctuality and attendance;
- Proactivity and flexibility (ability to meet challenges);
- State of mind allowing teamwork.
Those interested in this challenge are asked to send their file (CV in PDF format) to the following addresses:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Your file will be treated confidentially.