RECRUITMENT OF BILINGUAL SECRETARIES
Nocea Group is looking for bilingual secretaries to complete its workforce.
- Welcome visitors and respond to their requests,
- Manage telephone calls (incoming and outgoing),
- Receive, write and send letters and e-mails,
- Manage the agenda of its manager(s), prepare travel and travel,
- Organize meetings, take notes of exchanges and write minutes,
- Provide support to the sales team,
- Sort and organize the filing of documents and files.
- Be at least 25 years old
- Hold a master’s degree in translation, bilingual literature or an equivalent degree
- Being perfectly bilingual (English, French), a third language is an asset
- Justify a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
Skills and qualities required :
- Good character, flexibility, creativity, dynamism, organization, rigor;
- Communication, teamwork;
- Know and master computers (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher), Internet;
- Know how to take notes;
- Have a perfect command of the written and oral French language;
- Being able to write;
- Know how to prioritize and classify documents;
- Ability to communicate quickly and effectively;
- Fluent in English (able to teach) in a professional environment.
Place of work : Yaoundé
Constitution of the file :
- Cover letter addressed to the Chairman and CEO of Nocea Group
- Photocopy of national identity card
- Photocopy of the highest diploma
- Work certificate or any document justifying the experience at the position
How to apply :
Send your application file to the following email address: email@example.com specifying the position in the subject or submit a physical file in our premises located in the Onana furniture building next to shell Obili, 2nd floor, face IRIC – Human Resources Department no later than April 29, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.