Full stack developer intern job description / douala
BM Tracking et brokerage services is a company officiating in the provision of computer services in general and offering geolocation services for objects in particular.
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
Within the BM Tracking project team and attached to the Technical Manager, the intern will carry out application, backoffice and mobile development missions
- Technical design of service-oriented architectures.
- Development from scratch of a brokerage solution (mobile application, backoffice).
- Development of Rest APIs and mobile application integration.
- Continuous integration and unit testing
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Full stack developer, front end IONIC Cordova, NodeJs, Angular js, HTML5-CSS, REST, java spring-boot backend, Laravel, Django, .Net.
- Native Android and/or iOS dev experience preferred
- Dev experience of a J2EE backoffice, Laravel, .Net, appreciated
Desired training & experience
- Bac+2/3, School of computer science or university education in computer science/software engineering
- Experience or study project in backoffice or mobile frontend applications is appreciated
- Sensitivity to digital product issues
- Taste for innovation.
- Team spirit
- Knowledge of Agile project methodologies and tools (Trello, stock, etc.)
- Knowledge of release and continuous integration tools (jenkins, gitlab,…)
- Knowledge of versioning (Git) and package management (npm) tools
» Level of experience: Trainee
» Minimum Academic Level: Bac+2 (BTS / HND,…)
” Curriculum vitae
telephone: 2 33 41 07 79 / 680 76 66 93