WeCashUp is a financial innovation company headquartered in Marseille, France. It
is developing a distribution management platform that secures and automates
deposit, withdrawal and bill payment operations at Mobile Money points of sale in the informal sector through
a mobile application available on the Google Play Store. WeCashUp also offers Mobile Money wholesalers a dashboard for real-time monitoring of the financial operations of their sub-
distributors as well as a distribution platform for tailor-made health insurance, school insurance, Visa prepaid bank cards and other related financial services. WeCashUp
finally aims to expand throughout the African continent and intends to become the largest
virtual supermarket of financial services in Africa.
Description of the position to be filled
The WeCashUp Brand Ambassador represents the public image of the WeCashUp brand. He is responsible for promoting his products and services in order to improve awareness, generate new sales opportunities and build customer loyalty. He knows the mission, vision, values and objectives of WeCashUp and uses them to project a positive image to distributors, customers and consumers, inspiring and guiding them in the purchasing process.
- Stimulate positive brand perception in order to attract new customers and distributors.
- Represent the company at product launches, events and trade shows.
- Create a network and relationships with potential customers and distributors.
- Write brand-related content to share on social media, forums and web pages.
- Monitor the reputation of WeCashUp.
- Perform hands-on demonstrations of WeCashUp products and services.
- Distribute flyers, coupons and samples when the need arises.
- Provide the company with the follow-up on the perception of the brand.
- Produce reports on the activity carried out.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales principles and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work in a network.
- Professional knowledge of social networks.
- Ability to create and manage an online and offline community.
- Flexibility and creativity.
- Spirit of initiative and proactivity.
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
- Analytical skills.
Required conditions :
- Have at least Bac+2 in a Marketing, Communication, Management, Banking, Insurance, Finance or any other related discipline.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Being bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
- Have an Android smartphone (7.0 minimum).
- Have at least one Mobile Money Orange Money or MTN MoMo account.
- Experience level: beginner.
- A scan of your handwritten request addressed to the CEO of WeCashUp
- Clear and detailed location plan
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Very important clarification : Please mention the city where you live and the position for which you are applying in the subject of your application e-mail following this format: APPLICATION – POSITION – CITY
Example : APPLICATION – BRAND AMBASSADOR – DOUALA
Places of work: Cameroonian territory .
Deadline for admissibility of applications: March 30, 2023.