AWUDOU INDUSTRY SARL is an SME with human values shared by its employees based on a strong d
esire to support everyone in an internal professional development path through learning, training for the development of the skills of its teams and this in order to best serve the development of the company.
AWUDOU INDUSTRY SARL , recruits in CDI, for the sites of the Regional Direction Center (DRC) and the Regional Direction South-Mbalmayo (DRSM) 60 electricians Networks M/F (BT/MT).
II – MISSIONS
Reporting to the Technical Director, your missions will be to:
- New connection activities
- Illegal connection activities
- Collection activities (denominations-rebates, non-technical losses)
- Construction and maintenance of the low voltage and high voltage network
III- DESIRED PROFILE
- Hold at least a CAP in electricity
- Age between 21 and 40 years old for candidates not authorized or certified by Eneo and 21 and 55 years old for authorized or certified candidates
- Holding BT/MT ENEO authorizations and/or certifications would be an asset
- License A is an asset
IV- COMPILATION OF THE FILE
Interested candidates must submit their complete file to the General Management of the company located in the Bastos district in Yaoundé (Face Ecole Publique Bastos), consisting of the following documents:
- Handwritten request
- Curriculum vitae
- CNI photocopy
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopies of diplomas
- 4 4X4 pictures
- Location Plan
- CNPS document (if applicable)
- Payslip (if applicable)
- Driving license A (if applicable)
- Any other document deemed relevant
V- ADMISSIBILITY DEADLINE
Applications will be received from Thursday June 9 to Friday June 24, 2022, Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
AWUDOU INDUSTRY SARL is located opposite the public school of Bastos, entrance driving school planet.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group