The Center for Health Implementation and Translational Research (CHITRES) at the Fobang Institutes for Innovations in Science and Technology (FINISTECH) is looking for 156 experienced and dynamic investigators for its malaria project on the evaluation of the impact of MS -PMC in intervention areas versus control areas where standard care is provided. These interviewers will be responsible for collecting data from households and health facilities in the health districts of Soa and Mbankomo.
Place of work: Yaoundé
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract
Start date of employment: March 1, 2023
Under the supervision of the supervising investigators, the investigator will have the role of:
- Conduct household interviews (census)
- Collect household data quarterly (active cohort)
- Collect data monthly in health facilities (passive cohort)
- Participate in weekly meetings
Skills, qualifications and work experience required
- At least a degree in science and/or nursing (IDE degree)
- At least one experience in data collection
- Ability to interact with people
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in French and knowledge of English
- Residing in the health areas of Mbankomo or Soa would be an advantage.
- A cover letter ;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A photocopy of the required diploma
- Documents justifying the experience of the candidate
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the mention: “ Application for the recruitment of investigators in the Health Districts of Soa and Mbankomo ” at the Finistech office located at Montée des Soeurs in Simbock. BP: 8094 Yaounde Phone number: (237)675 IO 35 53/693 22 75 36 E-mail: email@example.com
Deadline: February 13, 2023