As part of the reinforcement of the staff within our legal affairs, litigation and recovery department, FOCEP SA is launching a call for applications for the recruitment of five (05) lawyers who will be spread over its entire network.
- Participate in the legal analysis of credit files
- Assist commitment managers in modifying private credit agreements
- Assist his superiors in the execution of court decisions
- Assist his hierarchy in the follow-up and management of company litigation files
- Draft legal correspondence
- Follow the files transmitted to the auxiliaries of justice and brigades
- Assist in commercial collection
- Ensuring the recovery of receivables allocated to the Legal Affairs Department
- Maintain and track the collection receivables update file
- You hold at least a BAC + 3 in business law, private law
- You have proven professional experience of at least 1 year in the microfinance sector, and/or in a law firm, or bailiff
- You have a good knowledge of OHADA procedures, debt collection procedures
- You have good character
- You have a mastery of the use of the computer tool, Ms OFFICE software (WORD, EXCEL etc.) NETSOFT, PERFECT.
- You have a strong writing and relational capacity, a spirit of synthesis, a great capacity for analysis
- You are proactive and able to work under pressure
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
MOST OF THE OFFER
you will benefit from the advantage of a healthy and professional work environment, advanced technology in the process, an enriching candidate experience through exchanges with experts in the microfinance sector.
THIS OFFER INTERESTS YOU:
Send us your CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com specifying in the subject the job title “lawyer” no later than June 06, 2022
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group